Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Quickie


I have been a VERY BUSY MISTRESS this past week.



I have received several dumba$$ emails from a few of my slavesluts, crying that I have "abandoned" and "forgotten" about them. Reading 1 or 2 emails is funny, but getting more is downright PATHETIC.




Here is a reminder to all of you:




-I HAVE A LIFE, UNLIKE SOME OF YOU JERKOFFS, and if I DECIDE TO CUT BACK ON EMAILING OR BLOGGING, its MY F*CKING PREROGATIVE!
-DO NOT EVER FORGET I OWN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE HOLES...and WILL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT.

-I NEVER FORGET MY B*TCHES!




So those of you who are that desperate, you know who you are...go and hang your head and get back to doing what you do best, OBEYING MY WISHES.




Then, get to my AMAZON, SEPHORA, MACYS or NF and send ME a gift, APOLOGIZING FOR BEING SO SELFISH as to THINK I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DEAL WITH YOUR PATHETIC A$$.




Tsk tsk...the punishments I will have to dole out! Although, I LOVE to punish.
I am sure some of you will enjoy MY wrath....

Now stare and worship my pic and get to work making it up to ME!

No comments: