Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Slaves that whore for ME


As some of you know (and have experienced),
I absolutely LOVE to whore out sluts.

Making a pathetic, useless man become a femme slut, and then letting them have the HONOR of whoring for profit for ME is one of my fave things.

Among the many whores that I have pimped, one stands out in my mind-slut sabrina. The reason I adore this total and complete skeezy sleezy slut is because "she" does as I want, when I want it and how I want. In addition, she always makes me a tidy little profit. What do I do with the $$$ she earns? SPEND IT ON ME!!!!

I was amused tonite when a slutty "girl" by the name of "slavejon" contacted ME. Not only is this slave a complete exhibitionist, but she was BEGGING me to primp and PIMP her out. Re-naming this open-mouthed skank, "slut nicole", I quickly explained the STEPS she had to follow to prostitute for ME. As predicted, this cum drinking monkey eagerly agreed.

Below are the actions she MUST follow:

Step 1: Forced feminization, practice with toys and mind games
Step 2: Forced whoring on CAM for a few of my private clients. FULL cam show including toys, clothing and penetration.

Step 3: Glory Hole time- for practice
Step 4: Full immersian into whoredom. Being left at a destination of MY choice fully dressed and ready to be used. Left without any money or resources....the only things she can use to make money are obvious.....


I will be updating her progress in the upcoming weeks.
Anyone want to watch this nasty c*nt on cam with ME? LOLOL

NOTE- some of my OTHER whores follow a different plan. In general, I DECIDE what a skank needs and create an outline of their path.

Ready to be whored? Your mouth and little a$$ needing to be used for a CRUEL, GORGEOUS GODDESS?

Go ahead and call.

No comments: