Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY my sissies, sluts, slaves and subs


GODDESS is in a fabulous MOOD today on this fake Holiday.

Why am I in such a good mood? Well for starters I had some of my fave sluts call me, gift me, and email me their well-wishes.


My "wicked-slutty" bikinigurl called and put on a little fashion show in her bikinis. I swear this slut has more suits than anyone I know! I laughed and giggled and made her "model" for ME. She didnt look half bad...for a slut! She made my morning simply because she WANTED to PLEASE her GODDESS....good gurl!!!


My begging slaveslut dannyboy sent me a tasty little pair of BLACK STILETTO boots from my wishlist...how DELICIOUS that you were so obediant to get ME what I LIKE. Good beggingslut, now go get that dildo and suck for your daily 20 minutes.


I received a tormented "love-letter" from my smokingslutfloyd. To remind those of you who do not know- he is the poor pathetic sissy who lives a boring, vanillia life in a boring, vanilla town and is married to a boring, vanilla wifey. What makes him unique is that he struggles with his sluttiness on a daily basis. He wants, no, CRAVES to drink cum and suck for me, and then freaks out and denies it. Too bad little pet- you KNOW I OWN you. Here is a little taste from his devotional email:


"YOU are a CRUEL, SEXY GODDESS and at YOUR feet is where i belong. OH MOST BEAUTIFUL GODDESS, WHO i LOVE to WORSHIP and SERVE! i WANT YOU to use me in every way YOU can possibly decide to. i WORSHIP YOU, SEXY GODDESS! YOU ARE GLORIOUS IN BEAUTY AND POWER!!! "


I LOVE it sluttyfloyd, keep up the daily devotionals.


NOW WHY cant more of your bitches' behave in such a pleasing way? LOL


If you have a woman in your life (most of you dont...so sad) go out and get her the prettiest flowers you can find. YOU OWE HER- for being with you.
THEN, go and EMAIL OR CALL ME and wish me a wonderful DAY. Go to my wishlist and buy ME something HOT...OR send me a tribute. Get to it sluts....make me HAPPY TODAY like my others slaves!
There might even be some SEXY pics of ME in it for you.....

No comments: