Monday, February 11, 2008

MY diligent slaves

I have been a BUSY GODDESS the past few days, but I would LOVE for you all to hear about some of my adventures:

-Celebrated the weekend with some of my GORGEOUS girlfriends...dancing and drinking and teasing subbie boys. Tons of FUN!

-Went and saw a fabulous concert...wore my tight black leather corset and boots...I looked SPECTACULAR!

-Had a little get together with a few of my GODDESS GIRLFRIENDS...there were 2 sissy maid slaves there serving drinks and being the source of OUR amusement. Wish it was you? OF COURSE u DO!

As for some of my diligent sissy slaves, its time to expose 2 of MY personal pet sluts:

First up is sissyboy floyd: Little sissy floyd is one of those slaves that THINKS too much. He LOVES his GODDESS and then overthinks things...running away with his tail (or 3" dicky) between his legs. He ALWAYS comes back, groveling and begging...which to tell you the truth is much fun for me.


What little sissy floyd truly craves is to be used as a whore and full time slave- be taken and used to make $$$, forced to suck and be fucked, and serve at MY feet like a puppy. This subbie has SUCH potential that I have no problem nuturing his slutty femme side. He does have some issues....but I will get rid of them and then he will be a BETTER whore for ME.
More on this slave later.


Now, I have a special little pet I call, bikini-slut. This "gurly" ONLY likes to wear hot bikinis, NEVER a one piece! All of her bikinis are shiny, stretchy, sequiny, whatever slutty material they have. The downside to this slut is that she spends all her $$$ on bikinis and ends up broke most of the time. Not good for ME.
HEY bikini-slut- save some of that $$$ for ME my pet whore! Here is a pic of her- doesnt she look ALMOST like a girl? LOL With exception to her wee-wee not properly hidden....LOL
Everytime I see a picture I cannot help but laugh...you will too..shes super femme dont you think?
More later.
Bye bye sissies slaves and whores!

No comments: