Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sissies everywhere!!!


It seems only appropriate that I make this latest blog about sissies.
For some reason only known to the sissy fairy g-ds, girlyfaggy sluts have been burning up my phone lines!


Do not get ME wrong, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE sissy sluts!!! (see pic at right)

I find them sooo entertaining, and lets face it, I AM FABULOUS AT FEMINIZING SO MANY OF THEM! The simple fact is that sissies LOVE ME (and why not?) and they have been oozing out of the woodwork lately.

My sissy bikinislut is at it again...sending me pics of her hot ass in her shiny bikinis. MY GAWD this slut is sooo persistant! I think she spends her entire food and entertainment budget on the skankiest, sluttiest suits she can find.

Another slut named sillyfagarella will soon be whoring on CAM for ME. This little Aussie sissie is faggy crazy!!! I plan to fully feminize her by the end of March so she can get down to making some SERIOUS CASH for ME.


My little sluttyfloyd has been very good lately. He has been sending ME some daily devotional emails and selected MANY hot trampy items from VS and other lingerie sites that he only can dream of wearing. I was surprized that his taste level was decent (although sissies seem to send the best gifts!). My sluttyfloyd also is a smoking wh*ore, and he was been very diligent in his lung destruction. Kudos to the b*tch for his efforts of late...however it is time for a little gift again...get on it MY pet.


My little subandy has been begging to be used as a spermtrash can again. He called and gleefully told me that he was dressed in (head to toe) RED, and felt it only natural to be the receptical of all spermy deposits. I told him if he wanted to be MY personal spermbank he was wlecome to it. The one condition: he is NEVER to make HIS own deposit! LOLOL


An incredibly stupid and inept sissy cumcraver named slave4u2use continues to beg and plead to be whored out like some of my other bitches. I MADE this c*nt admit that he LOVES to get on CAM and show off his nasty little genitals and p*ssy.

NOTE TO slave4u2use: The time has CUM- get on CAM and MAKE some $$$ ASAP you piece of guzzling jizmwhore!

As for MY VDAY- it was fabulous. Prezzies, a few tributes and drinks with friends. Many glasses of wine later I found myself laughing hysterically as a draggy slut named "Melody" paraded around MY friend and I. I had her drive out (4 hr drive) to entertain for the evening.

Good job M, you will be invited again.

NOTE TO ALL SISSIES- PRESENT AND FUTURE:
When you call ME, have on your panties, your silky sheers and stockings. If you have shoes, corsets, babydolls or anything sexy, get it ready. Have your toys and a desire to serve ME in the nastiest way possible. When you bring these things to ME, it makes it so much FUN for ME!
Having a great desire to be feminized, sissified and pimped out always makes a GODDESS LIKE ME happy!
Time for my beauty sleep.

No comments: